According to HHS, 275 million images are now unsecured due to vulnerabilities in medical imaging servers, and the healthcare industry, particularly radiology, has experienced a 55% increase in breaches in recent years. RADassure helps radiology and other healthcare practices address these vulnerabilities with a variety of HIPAA & cybersecurity education, technology, compliance, & consulting solutions.
RADassure's LAW platform (LAW = "learning & audit ware") provides medical facilities with a one-stop-shop for staff education, documentation, policy/procedure management, and auditing related to HIPAA, cybersecurity, and a variety of other workplace safety topics. System features include:
• access to training & audit templates anytime, anywhere
• an assortment of HIPAA, cybersecurity, and other training modules
• ability to easily incorporate your own course materials
• pre-built, customizable HIPAA & cybersecurity audit templates
• on-line testing, training management, and record keeping
• on-line auditing, audit management, and record keeping
• electronic signatures and acknowledgement for policies and procedures
• automatic staff email notifications and reminders
• secure, encrypted, privilege-based access to records and materials
• quickly deployable SaaS model
Delivery, documentation, and compliance have never been more efficient or cost-effective.
An optional, integrated enterprise monitoring system (SIEM) that includes threat protection, integrity monitoring, incident response, & compliance tools is also available.
2.10.23 RADassure releases new workplace training titles.
1.15.23 RADassure introduces new cybersecurity and HIPAA education modules.
1.1.23 RADassure launches new LAW+ platform.